Self-Mastery & Empowerment Workshop
Do you struggle with insecurities, fears, anxiety, stress, and inner conflict?
Do you crave a sense of belonging?
Do you lack self-esteem?
Our biggest naysayers are within us. The intention of the workshop is to acquire the self-awareness necessary to identify the source of our resistance and inner struggle and practice to go beyond it. The path might seem very difficult at times because it is the journey into the unknown. But accepting the challenge and honoring ourselves is a courageous act.
In this workshop you will learn to:
- connect to your higher self;
- understand how to fearlessly face your fears;
- practices to release deep fears, grief and anxiety;
- connect to your Ancestral (foundation) energy;
- build self-esteem and love yourself as you are;
- practices to let go and harness your will to move forward;
- to maintain personal boundaries;
- awaken your creativity energies;
- release your fears of control and empower yourself; and to
- take responsibility to create a vision for your future self.
Self-Mastery is a commitment to a never-ending growth and contribution. It is a commitment to transcend our fears and break through inner resistance.
The process is not about controlling our desires or dominating our fears but to get to know them clearly and then transcend them. Self-knowing is the key to resolving our inner tensions and to developing our innate capacities.
Join us as we learn to cultivate our inner strength instead of leaning for support from our environment (relationships, jobs, material possessions etc.)
This workshop will be presented by Sri Madhu Sai & Yvette Lehmann
Sunday. November 10th, 2019
10:00am - 5:00pm
At the Happyness Center