KRIYA YOGA TRAINING | 300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training | Module 2
In this module you will learn:
- The Dharma teachings of Yama and Niyama principles.
- The nine steps of action to release your suffering and establish a personal relationship with the Divine through chanting.
- The different obstacles and what actions to take to release from them.
- Sequencing strategies on how to lead to a peak pose and how to sequence around a teaching that is woven in through the postures that emphasize that particular teaching.
- Alignment techniques that support a healthier body, and more awareness of the body’s connection to emotions, ailments and ‘dis-eases’.
- How to incorporate chants and breathing techniques that will elevate the experience of the students in class.
- Hands on adjusting - shape, safety, understanding common misalignments, the types of touch.Verbal skills - creating your own script, linking instructions, increasing the clarity of your cues, personal style contemplation.